With my words, I hope to throw some oblique light upon your life.
I want to inspire you to see life in a different and/or better way.
*** Remember, to read past blog posts, go to >> kitsummers.com/blog/
*** If you are reading this through Facebook, check out my blog on my website.
*** If you are not my Facebook friend, yet, please, befriend me.
*** The freedom I am experiencing in my life is a marvelous thing!
*** Going where I want, when I want, and seeing wonderful places and people.
*** I will have places to show you and tales to tell.
*** Secrets to unfold and good news!
BE TAKEN AWAY WITH ME
ON WONDERFUL ADVENTURES!
INTRO TO THIS WEEK >>
Having been through many life changes, I am so happy about my most recent. Beth and I have married a week ago, we are both so happy we found each other and married.
With this post I want to show that we all go through changes, it is how we handle and deal with the change that is important. I’ve posted these changes some months ago, I have many new readers and want to catch them up.
You see, I’ve had a tumultuous life, traveling from being one of the top jugglers in the world to lie in a coma for more than a month, learning to speak and walk all over again, passing through a failed marriage, run down by a truck the second time and finally emerging as a writer and successful motivational speaker.1
I have learned to turn adversity into opportunity. Now let Kit teach you how to do the same thing in your own life—FIND SUCCESS! kitsummers.com
In Kit’s own words:
• I rose to great heights as a world-class juggler.
• Then fell face-down to the earth through the aforementioned accident and subsequent 37-day coma.
• Then rose again with the writing and publishing of my first book, Juggling with Finesse, and starting my fresh salsa business.
• Fell back down after getting hit by a truck—the second time.
• Up again by starting work on this book to help you.
• Back down when put in jail for a month on a false charge (which was dismissed.)
• Ascended once again, traveling throughout the world to see and experience new things.
• Up-down, up-down.
• Join me on my roller-coaster ride as I bring your life to higher levels.
WORDS TO INSPIRE YOU! >>
Inspirational quotes and motivational sayings have an amazing ability to change the way we feel about life and can change our thinking.
This is why I find them so interesting, challenging, and important on our path to joy and happiness and finding ways to inspire ourselves as well as others.
Inspirational quotes and ideas provide us with a quick and timely burst of wisdom to get our focus back, offering the inspiration needed for the day or occasion.
I hope to inspire you with my words.
Words have power.
At any age, you can (and should) make changes to make your life better.
You see, the way you think and feel about yourself, including your beliefs and expectations about what is possible for you, determines everything that happens in your life. It all derives from your quality of thinking.
When you improve the quality of your thinking,
you change the quality of your life—sometimes instantly!
Just as positive words can make someone smile, and/or, a well-timed amusing quote can make someone laugh, your own thoughts react to the world in real-time. You have this control!
In fact, you have complete control over only one thing in the universe — your thinking — and that’s where motivational quotes come in!
To keep your motivation, you have to use each day as an opportunity for improvement, to be better, to get a little bit closer to your goals. It might sound like a lot of work—and with your busy schedule—next to impossible. But you can do it!
Self-talk is so important—THINK RIGHT!
But they’re positive words; they will keep you on track.
Remember, you are only as young as the last time you changed your mind.
Keep your thoughts and self-talk fun and productive and always reaching for advancement.
Very little is needed to make a great life.
I hope these words I pick do help you.
BE INSPIRED BY THESE WORDS >>
1. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. – Confucius
2. Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
3. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
4. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Mark Twain
5. Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better. ― Jim Rohn
6. The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new – Socrates
7. Setting goals is the first step into turning the invisible into the visible. – Tony Robbins
8. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. – Maya Angelou
9. Decide upon your major definite purpose in life and then organize all your activities around it. – Brian Tracy
10. Becoming strong doesn’t start in the gym. It starts in your mind.
COMPOSE A NOBLE BOOK AND WRITE A BEST-SELLER.
YOU ARE AMAZING—PLAY YOUR PART!
MY DAILY JOTTINGS >>
Not much happened this week, take a look >>
2/28—My birthday today!
Beth made the day fantastic, with a culmination of a delightful Mexican dinner. She looked up and found two bunnies to buy for me. We went and picked up our new friends and it is such a good thing.
3/1—Today I worked on the bunny hutch and saw a doctor. I am alright, if you would like to know, and so are the bunnies.
3/2—Beth and I went to another meeting of the Wednesday group who gets together for breakfast. I performed a magic trick – boy, I really do miss performing.
3/3—Got me a new bike! I had damaged mine when it was on the back of the van and I backed into something – whoops. This one is a multi-speed mountain bike, very nice. Time to get back in shape, I will be riding, much.
3/4—I’ve written before, “As I have often said, “If someone else can do it, so can you, you just have to find the way that will work for you.
I’ve not done much with electricity, and I haven’t learned much to bring on my confidence. Beth contacted her friend, Bubba, who did the work, excellently. And then, when we went to pay, he said to think of it as a wedding gift. What a kind thing to do, I must say.
Today we returned to Mabrey and Johnny’s to get more firewood. We were paying $75 for a truckload, free is much better. Also, we did clean up their place some. They have a huge plot of land right on Steven’s creek. We plan on returning to do much exploring as it gets warmer.
YOUR CHALLENGE FOR THE WEEK >>
Are your fingernails clean? I carry a small knife with me on my keys, I always make sure mine are clean. Clean is much better, make sure your fingernails are kept clean this week.
NEXT BLOG >>
It’s been a while, time to get back down to the river and the wilderness. You will find out next week.
THIS WEEK, MAKE YOUR LIFE SOMETHING
THAT YOU CAN WRITE ABOUT!