From my book series, “Beyond Your Potential”.
Do you have any of the books yet?
Here “we” go – Again (and, again?) Here are some suggestions on beginning your new life (as I have had to do numerous times):
• The first step in starting a new life is picturing the life you want. Where do you live in this new life? What kind of work are you doing? What type of relationship do you find yourself in? How are you dressing? What kind of friends do you have? What kind of toothpaste do you use? Examine the minute details of the life you want and write them down. Now, you don’t have to change every part of your current life, you can change just small details. It’s your life, it’s your choice.
• Define what living your dream life means to you. It’s not as hard as it sounds. Just picture yourself at the end of your life and looking back. Is this the life you had truly wanted? What words would you want others to use to describe how you lived your life and who you are as a person? Also ask yourself, “How did I add to other people’s lives?”
• Sure, you have obligations. Decide what is more valuable, your commitments or your life. You may have a family, make them part of the change, too. It will add to their life as the change adds to yours.
• Every time you think “in the future” or “when I have time” – STOP – ask yourself, “Why not now, this instant?” Now, all of a sudden, look at that, you’re dead. All your ideas never came to be. Think about what you will tell yourself in years to come, “I always wanted to, but never did.” Start doing the things you always planned to do, start now. It’s your life, don’t waste it! In fact, choose to start a new life every morning when you awaken. Plan one thing you will do that day to make yourself feel alive, something new and creative. Start today, my friend.
• Find somewhere else to live. That’s right, make the move! You’ve always liked the mountains, or you’ve always liked the city, or you’ve always liked the beach, you’ve always wanted to live on a farm. Nothing is holding you back, move yourself to the place you like.
• Change your name and your identity, just like my sister did. This can be done, legally, for a small fee. Doing so might free up your mind to get back on track in your life.
• Get the right attitude of the new you, the old you is a remembrance. You are an altogether new person now. You can be who and what you want. Have the confidence to go where you want with your future. Do whatever it takes to make you a better person.
• Make yourself a promise to make this change a top priority in your life. If you don’t, the life-changes will never happen and you will be stuck living the same awful life. What are four steps you can take today to jump-start your upcoming change?
• There are no limits to the number of times you can start fresh. You can completely start anew over and over again. You can and will always find the inspiration necessary.
• Change your life; you will thank yourself over and over again. What sounds better, this new life or your old life that was going nowhere and you did not like life at all?
You Are On Your Way, Congratulations!April 14, 2014
From my book series, Beyond Your Potential.
You have to power to turn your life into magnificent–start now!
Through my accidents and life changes, I have had to change my life, each time, dramatically.
Examine your life; compare it to the life you have dreamed of for your future. Are you meeting your dreams? If not, you can, at any age, aim toward that dream life and make it there. Yes, money can be a factor, but you will find ways to go forward, life will go on and get better.
If you love your life, you are one of the few, and I congratulate you. Yet, you can always add to and change your current situation to make it even better. You don’t have to change your entire life, replace the parts that you don’t like.
I have heard of a number of people who, in their 40’s, 50’s or 60’s started life again and went on to become highly successful in their new endeavor. There are even people of great maturity who wrote a book that changed the world.
Don’t give up.
Don’t “retire” (whatever that means.)
Start life anew, again, at whatever age you might be.
Do good>>>>>>>>>>Kit www.kitsummers.comApril 7, 2014
Making even the smallest changes to your daily routine can help you feel less bored with life and more involved. Do this and you will advance your life. For example, you could:
- Take an unusual route to work or school this week.
- Eat something new and different for lunch.
- Ride your bike instead or drive somewhere.
- Exercise before school or work rather than after.
- Or, stop at a different coffee shop or hang-out.
Bringing on change will enliven you and present a new outlook on your life to achieve more in your future. Work on this with small as well as big things.
If we make all the little things in our life excellent, that will bring on a magnificent life for you. So, break your life down and do each thing you do aiming toward excellence. You can do it, I am here to help.April 5, 2014
From my book series: Beyond Your Potential
You have the ability and potential to attract success and happiness.
Happiness is always there and waiting for you, you just have to build the right road to your success. More than just helping you through difficulties in your life, this series of books is packed full of ideas to help you achieve and attract a better future.
Your future is up to you. Are you content with continuing in a pleasant but mundane life, or will you upgrade to a better life for you and for others around you? Continuing to better our lives is a choice we make.
The attitude you hold toward your future will determine your life.
Your income is directly related to your attitude and the approach you take toward your future. A positive attitude will take you far. A pessimistic approach to life will hinder you.March 26, 2014
From my book series, Beyond Your Potential:
A lot of highly successful people have a continual thirst for knowledge and are always asking questions such as those above. These successful people first think and ask the questions that will provide answers to advance. These people know that it is the people who ask the better questions who get a better life.
Remember, it is often the people who ask the most and the best questions who succeed.
When you start to answer these questions you will produce great energy within your life. Zealous people usually have a lot of energy to pursue what they do.
Passionate people are doing what they love and loving what they do.
We’ve all known people who do not resonate with this passion. A lackluster life at best is how they live. They do just enough to get by and meander through the time they have on earth. This book will teach you how to find this passion, apply it to your own life, and achieve the excellence that you desire.March 26, 2014